Norwich Broadsmen Scooter Club
Please register and log in to see the full website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register and log in to see the full website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just to say hi and thank you

5 posters

Go down

just to say hi and thank you Empty just to say hi and thank you

Post  LORD DREAD Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 am

hi boys and girls, just popped by to say thanks as i know there4 were some of your club there, at the desert rat memorial reideout.
74 scooters and 1 125 sports bike turned up. THANK YOU. from me theEACSR and most of all a big thank you came from the VETERANS themselfs, they really are glad to see us. makes me feel ever so humble (and embarised) to be in their presance, and have them say thank you to us, for riding there and SHUTTING UP FOR T...WO MINUTES, after all they went through, and indeed our servicemen and women are still going through.
ONCE AGAIN WE ALL THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME, TO CARE.Read More
all the best dread.

LORD DREAD

Back to top Go down

just to say hi and thank you Empty Re: just to say hi and thank you

Post  GW Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:06 am

hello and welcome , dread , good to see you on here just to say hi and thank you 476590
GW
GW

Back to top Go down

Post  LORD DREAD Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:25 am

hi ya glenn my boy, all ok at your end is it i hope... just to say hi and thank you 546

LORD DREAD

Back to top Go down

Post  MAP Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:27 am

Great turnout from a wide area on a lovely day for a well deserved cause, in the diary for next year already, well done dread for organising this again just to say hi and thank you 476590

MAP

Back to top Go down

Post  nicey Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:09 pm

welcome just to say hi and thank you 476590
nicey
nicey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Welcome Along Dread

An excellent, well organised day. Well done. Look forward to next year! just to say hi and thank you 476590
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  LORD DREAD Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:52 am

speaking with the old boys and lady secratery, they say that mid june is their open day and by then they'll have a nissan hut with tea and a bit of food. if it don't clash i will go over there with a few scootrs and join the day, with their military viehcals and ordinance.
the good news bewing that the nissan hut will i am told also open up for the day of the remembrance ride. so once we do the 2 minutes silence. it willl be more welcoming to stay there and have a brew and maybe a bit of grub, before the away. just to say hi and thank you 616170

LORD DREAD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum