Norwich Broadsmen Scooter Club
Please register and log in to see the full website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register and log in to see the full website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all, How do i become a member?

2 posters

Go down

Hello all, How do i become a member? Empty Hello all, How do i become a member?

Post  bigjonrose Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:49 am

Hello All,

I am returning to scooters, after riding bikes for the last 20 years, still have a BMW but thats been put on hold for a while.

I started out in 86 with a tv175 series 2, brought for £60, sold plate (778 ANG) for £450, and then sold scoot for £50 asmy mum wanted it out of the way:(

I had a Runner 125about 10 years ago, sold it to buy my first BMW regreted it straight away!

Last weekend, I brought a 2001 VXR180 runner off ebay in Chippenham near bath, train down, ride back, fell in love with scooters again!
The paints gone thin, but its been well serviced and looked after.

Anyway, how do i join the club?
Where does the club meet?
Is there any events over the winter?

Thats me anyway, Im bigjon, i live in Norwich and if anyone wants to get in touch my email is bigjonrosed@virginmedia.com

Big Ta's

BigJon

bigjonrose

Back to top Go down

Hello all, How do i become a member? Empty Bigjons email is wrong D'oh

Post  bigjonrose Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:30 am

Hello,

I am being daft!

Email was written down wrong, its now bigjonrose@hotmail.co.uk

Ta

BigJon

bigjonrose

Back to top Go down

Hello all, How do i become a member? Empty Re: Hello all, How do i become a member?

Post  markd Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:05 pm

hello john

there is a meet every other Tuesday down the red lion at Bishopsgate , welcome fella Hello all, How do i become a member? 476590

im sure one of the locals can enlighten you on the events over the winter, but i guess its a lot quieter....there is a christmas do coming up which is gonner be good Hello all, How do i become a member? 279299
markd
markd

Back to top Go down

Hello all, How do i become a member? Empty Re: Hello all, How do i become a member?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down